NoPUNintendo NoPUNintendo

The animation is well done, and the voice acting is awesome too, which is something I am VERY picky about. The puns were terrible, but that's kinda the point, isn't it? The only complaint I have is that it could have had a bit more actual content, as it feels short and to the point, which isn't always a good thing. Other than that, Very entertaining.

You've been Reviewed.
Cjdude1

TerminalMontage responds:

Thanks dude!

SMRPG Waltz of the Forest SMRPG Waltz of the Forest

Oh....Yes

Just great. My PC finally comes back from the repair shop, I jack in to Newgrounds, and I am welcomed back by this peice of heaven. And not regular Heaven, no, the part of Heaven Reserved for Chuck Norris, Tom Fulp, And... uh... Captain Falcon.
10/10 all the way.

Sprite TV 2 Sprite TV 2

Awesome

Very Funny! P.S: What is the song in the credits anyway i swore I heard it on some flash called umm... Electronica? Beats me.

Osuka responds:

okkusenman is the song of teh credits, you can find some version on youtube

RedMan RedMan

Not bad. For a development period of only a month, this is impressive. The music is great, and compliments the atmosphere well. The design is simple, which isn't always a bad thing. In this case it only helps to amplify the simple nature of the game. The one flaw that needs to be adressed are the controls. They feel a bit too loose. Often I would feel like I was running on ice or jumping in low gravity, that's never good for a platformer.

cjdude1

Super Mechs Super Mechs

You did a great job balancing the Items so as not to make some items ridiculously overpowered. What makes this game unique is that with enough strategy, a weaker player can put up a fight against a more experienced player. That's something hard to find in an online game. The actual gameplay is also presented well, and it wouldn't be hard to get addicted to. The graphics are simplistic and not overly complicated. On the downside, however, the premium account idea is understandable, but in order to be used effectively, should go beyond "Premium Players get free shit!" Because of this, the Premium Account thing comes off as desperate. I also feel the friend system could be improved upon, as battling with friends, or more specifically preparing to do so, tends to be tedious.

Overall, it's a great game, and worthy of it's spot on the front page.

You've Been Reviewed,
Cjdude1

Elf Story Elf Story

Excellent game! A lot like the Creative Kill Chamber, but this offers a much wider array of options. As well as a unique story to keep the player interested. There are a couple bothersome parts tht could be changed, but they pose no real issue. You struck gold with this one!

8-Bit Loop 8-Bit Loop

Awesomeness

I found this loop By playing one of my now favorite games, Ollies dance experience.

mortal kombat title mortal kombat title

You dumbass

this is the character selection screen music

Chronamut responds:

who cares lol :P

i totally raped this song lol - I didnt even know how to do pitch bends XD

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Mortal Kombat Theme Remix Mortal Kombat Theme Remix

Question

Are you sure you even heard this song? Or did you confuse it with Courage The Cowardly dog? You should listen to the songs before you remix them.

Pink. Pink.

Wow...

Nice detail in this man's face. At first i thought you were making fun of G-Man lol

ToonHole responds:

well, he is kinda a g... man.