NoPUNintendo NoPUNintendo

The animation is well done, and the voice acting is awesome too, which is something I am VERY picky about. The puns were terrible, but that's kinda the point, isn't it? The only complaint I have is that it could have had a bit more actual content, as it feels short and to the point, which isn't always a good thing. Other than that, Very entertaining.

You've been Reviewed.
Cjdude1

TerminalMontage responds:

Thanks dude!

SMRPG Waltz of the Forest SMRPG Waltz of the Forest

Oh....Yes

Just great. My PC finally comes back from the repair shop, I jack in to Newgrounds, and I am welcomed back by this peice of heaven. And not regular Heaven, no, the part of Heaven Reserved for Chuck Norris, Tom Fulp, And... uh... Captain Falcon.
10/10 all the way.

Sprite TV 2 Sprite TV 2

Awesome

Very Funny! P.S: What is the song in the credits anyway i swore I heard it on some flash called umm... Electronica? Beats me.

Osuka responds:

okkusenman is the song of teh credits, you can find some version on youtube

Sonic Shorts: Volume 1 Sonic Shorts: Volume 1

OMG XO ITS LOADING! f-u-n-n-y

This is the best sonic collab ive ever seen. And thats saying something cause ive seen a ton x2.

SHOCK1 SHOCK1

O.o

W... Wow um are you god? Great graphics, cutting edge effects, funny text, entertaining violence. Yep THIS IS SPART..... I mean THE BEST! You HAVE to make a number 3.

Still in SHOCK (lol)
Cjdude1

DoD Intro Revamp DoD Intro Revamp

Good, but

I dont mean to be offensive but you might want to consider youre either A. planning too much because think of how long this will all take you to make and how much of your life will be taken away because of this. B. Getting cocky, No offense but you might be a little in over your head even though I LOVE your flashes with all the shadow praise (sorry HUGE Shadow fan here) and Sonic haze. Or C. Planning to make like, 40 episodes. But mabye im wrong, and if I am I owe you a favor. GOOD LUCK!

Peace Out: Cjdude1 DoD fan.

shadefalcon responds:

You don't seem to realize that with the 16k frame limit trick Al taught me I can cram as much as I want into one eps. and I plan only 20. Unlike many other series. Plus it's just a hobby that one I'll probablt out grow.

Thanks for the review

Madness Redeemer Madness Redeemer

I love this series and every hing abourt it!

I just cant get enough of the cutting edge graphics, Ation paked episodes and (entertaining violence).

Dawning of Darkness (P2) Dawning of Darkness (P2)

Too cool to behold

I gotta say you have to be second best on sonic movies next to Causinspirit.... or whatever his name is....... ANYWAY I really think that you dont need to fix anything!

Signing out, Cjdude1

shadefalcon responds:

I'm surprised everyone is reviewing this one l8ly, lol. Thanx dude.

Dawning of Darkness 4 Dawning of Darkness 4

The Best

Wow i loved the graphichs and that song thats always in the end of every episode. There is only one thing wrong: I dont want to be mean but you should practice up on moving backgrounds! Other than that its perfect!

shadefalcon responds:

Well I do have to agree with ya on that. They could be a lil better. But episode by episode dude. Thanx for the review.

Peace Out, :)

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

awsome!

Now I know how his head caught fire! betta make more cuz now Im hooked on your 3d animation!